Parashat Nasso / פָּרָשַׁת נָשׂא
Read in the Diaspora on / 12 Sivan 5782.
Parashat Nasso is the 35th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 4:21-7:89
Parashat Nasso addresses priestly duties, camp purification, restitution for wrongs committed, the wife accused of unfaithfulness (סוטה, sotah), the nazirite, the Priestly Blessing, and consecration of the Tabernacle. 
Triennial Year 1
Triennial Year 2
Haftarah: Judges 13:2 - 13:25 · 24 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Nasso is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Naso (parsha) from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.