Parashat Beha'alotcha / פרשת בְּהַעֲלֹתְךָ
Read in the Diaspora on / 19 Sivan 5782.
Parashat Beha'alotcha is the 36th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 8:1-12:16
Parashat Beha'alotcha tells of the Menorah in the Tabernacle, the consecration of the Levites, the Second Passover, how a cloud and fire led the Israelites, the silver trumpets, how the Israelites set out on their journeys, the complaints of the Israelites, and how Miriam and Aaron questioned Moses. 
Triennial Year 1
Triennial Year 2
Haftarah: Zechariah 2:14 - 4:7 · 21 p’sukim
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Beha'alotcha is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Behaalotecha from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.