Parashat Pinchas / פָּרָשַׁת פִּינְחָס
Read in the Diaspora on / 24 Tamuz 5782.
Parashat Pinchas is the 41st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Numbers 25:10-30:1
Parashat Pinchas tells of Phinehas's killing of a couple, ending a plague, and of the daughters of Zelophehad's successful plea for land rights. 
Triennial Year 1
Triennial Year 2
Haftarah: I Kings 18:46 - 19:21 · 22 p’sukim
Weekday for Shabbat afternoon, Monday & Thursday
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Pinchas is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Pinechas (parsha) from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.