Parashat Ki Tisa / פרשת כִּי תִשָּׂא
Read on / 18 Adar I 5782.
Parashat Ki Tisa is the 21st weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.
Torah Portion: Exodus 30:11-34:35
Parashat Ki Tisa tells of building the Tabernacle, the incident of the Golden calf, the request of Moses for God to reveal God's Attributes, and how Moses became radiant. 
Triennial Year 1
Triennial Year 2
Haftarah for Ashkenazim: I Kings 18:1 - 18:39 · 39 p’sukim
Haftarah for Sephardim: I Kings 18:20 - 18:39 · 20 p’sukim
Commentary and Divrei Torah
List of DatesParashat Ki Tisa is read in the Diaspora on:
- The Chumash: The Stone Edition (Artscroll Series) (paid link)
- Nosson Scherman, Mesorah Publications, 1993
- A Complete Triennial System for Reading the Torah
- Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly
- "Ki Tissa from Wikipedia" in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.